DBJJO German Cup 2018 (Gi & No Gi)
Wir freuen uns, die 1. Austragung des German Cup bekannt zu geben!
Dies ist der zweite Wettkampf, der von der Deutschen Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Organisation (DBJJO) ausgetragen wird.
Regeln, Altersklassen, Gürtelklassen und Gewichtsklassen gelten gemäß IBJJF Wettkämpfen (mehr Info unter www.ibjjf.com).
Es gibt Gi und No Gi Divisionen.
Ihr könnt euch nur für die Gi-Division oder für beide Divisionen anmelden. Eine Anmeldung nur für No Gi ist nicht möglich.
Alle info unter: www.dbjjo.com
Athletes who placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd are eligible to register for the Open Class bracket.
Juvenile blue belt will have two open class divisions; Open Class Light, from rooster to lightweight and Open Class Heavy, from middle to ultra-heavyweight.
Black Belt Adult – All athletes are eligible to compete in open class.
How to register?
The athletes who are willing to register for the open class may do so at the event’s open class registration table. Athletes must register in Open Class within 15 minutes after receiving their medal awards. There will be a registration deadline for the black belt adult division, which will be posted alongside the event’s schedule. Athletes will not be able to register for the open class division after its registration deadline.
• Matches may start 30 minutes in advance. Athletes should be in the warm up area at least 40 minutes prior to the time assigned for his or her division on the schedule.
• It is mandatory to have an official government photo ID at all times.
• The official weight measurements of this event is in KILOGRAMS.
The registration fee is non-refundable.
Exception: Athletes who are alone in their bracket are eligible to receive a full refund of the registration fee if they contact and request to withdraw their name from the competition prior to the end of the appointed event registration check day.
• Athletes who place in 1st, 2nd and 3rd in their division will receive a medal at the event. All the medals should be picked up at the event’s podium.
• There will be team trophies awarded for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
• If you are alone in your bracket you can contact us till the day before registration check day and request a change on your registration. We do not guarantee that the division you want to be moved to will have another competitor at the day of the event.
• We try to accommodate as many athletes as possible in our events, but there is a limit on the number of athletes in order to guarantee a high quality event.
• DBJJO reserves the right to close registration when we reach full capacity, or on the day of the appointed event registration deadline, whichever comes first.
• It is the responsibility of the athlete to be knowledgeable of the rules and guidelines pertaining to the sport (as outlined in the IBJJF Rules Book).
• We strongly suggest that athlete registration is finalized before making any travel arrangements.
• Athletes 18 years old or younger, which have previously worn a belt from a belt rank that no longer exist for his/her current age range, according to the IBJJF Graduation System, will only be allowed to compete in a belt rank that matches that athlete’s current age group.
• Before each fight, athletes will be asked to show their valid form of photo identification(ID) to the officials. Make sure you have it on hand.
• This tournament is organized by the Deutsche Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Organisation in cooperation with the International Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Fedaration.